Monday, January 25, 2010

2nd Tigirl hates Tiger Woods


The Scandal of Tiger hearts many girls deeply. 2nd Tigirl Jaimee Grubbs is one of them. Recently, she was interviewed by RedarOnline,"I hate Tiger Woods. I am sure his marriage won't be long."
Last Saturday night, Jaimee Grubbs received appearance fees to take park in the party hosted in the Manor nightclub of Chicago. In fact, she had become the signs of the "Tiger cup" party, attracting a lot of people who wanted to know Tigirl. Jaimee Grubbs is the most successful Tiger. However, to her former lover, she had no mercy at all.As being asked what would say to Tiger Woods, she said:" he hearts me". And then she added with more harsh words" he is bad."

As for Tiger Woods of marriage, Jaimee Grubbs replied:" I think he can not save his marriage. What I mean is that he deals with this affair carefully, but I don't think he will be successful".

It was said that Jamie – Grubbs got 150 thousand dollar by accepting U.S Weekly's exclusive interview. Jamie – Grubbs said:" I am very sorry. After finding he has married, I still follow him. I don't know great problem I have brought to my family and friends. I must get rid of him and look forward."

"I don't know he has so many mistresses yet. And this is my saddest thing" She said. According the latest news from the British" World News", the number of Tigirl has reached to be 19. The latest Tigirl is a British Mother, Emma Rotherham.

But, frankly, Jaimee Grubbs has a lot of opportunity to earn money because of this Scandal. Besides the exclusive interview by the U.S Weekly, she photographed for an adult magazine –Maxim recently. And she received a great of labor costs by taking park in the “Tiger cup” party hosted in the nightclub. Jaimee Grubbs said that she would shoot a reality show these days.

"Because of Tiger Woods, I have a great of chance to show myself. In fact, I have a reality show is in the works." Jaimee Grubbs Said" Its main content is my crazy life and my change. There won't be Tiger. And I even won't mention his name"

No comments:

Post a Comment