Monday, March 1, 2010

Hunter Mahan got the highest score in Phoenix Open

<br />Mizuno MP 78 Irons


The last round of Phoenix Open was over on Sunday and Hunter Mahan got the first place in this game.Hunter Mahan is 27 years old and this was his second victory in his golf career.What helped he to get this campion is his perseverence.

His score was not outstanding at the begining of the second round as he made his 10th bogey of the day at the first hole.If he wanted to get a prize,he must stared to made some birdies for the cut would cone at 3 under.

Well done.He won his second career victory by procceeding to finish the lastest 44 holes in 16 under.He played a par of 65s on this Sunday and outlasted Ricjie Fowler by one stroke.

As he was tired for the 54th after finishing the second round,he thought the problem was on himself.He said "I felt every thing was pretty good.From the game to the swing (Mizuno MP 78 Irons).Every thing was not bad.The biggest problem was I was not putting them together."

"Every thing came suddenly.I must calm down and trusted myself and everything I was doing.I had a good round yesterday as I made a few birdies and catched with the leaders.I knew if the leaders were going to keep one step ahead,I had a chance at 10 under."

"But I just started playing golf and trusting what I was doing."

No comments:

Post a Comment