Monday, March 22, 2010

Tiger Woods-disgust myself

 


Last Sunday, Tiger Woods accepted two medias Golf Channel and ESPN 5-minute interview for the first time after his traffical accident on the thankgiving day evenning.The following is the Golf Channel's interview.


1.Something about how does Tiger Woods make the situation out of control:"I'm far away from my core values. I stop meditation, going away from Buddhism. My life upside down. Over time, my own reckless attitudes and behavior injury to a lot of people.I used to think that I was a outstanding golfer,a golf star.But I was a bad man in my life"


Tiger-golf


2.Tiger Woods says no to the bad behavior:"I did not know, but now I know. But at that time, I learned in treatment. i stayed there 45 days, I learned a lot. Peel the surface of the phenomenon of hypocrisy, I find my true side.But often the truth is painful. When I turn back to see myself, I am disgusted. "


3.The schedule after the Golf Master:"I will receive more treatment. However, according to the present case, I do not know what to do ... ... so I'm troubled, because in general I do not like the feel that I do not know what to do. But I need to become a better person, which will ask me to receive more treatment but not just take park in golf games(Callaway Diablo Fairway Wood)."


4.About becoming the target of the reaction:"It hurt me very much, but having said that, I did. Now when I look back to see those things, my mind is more clear. I understand why people would say those words, because that is really obnoxious behavior. It's hard for me to believe that person is me. "


5.In the circle of Woods's friends,who is involved in the scandal:"That's not true.Everything is bringing by myself.It is me who do those things and behavior. When everything happens,there is nobody know it. I believe that if my friends know it, they will certainly, at least try to to stop me. "


6.With regard to marital status:"We are also working. This matter will remain between I and she (his wife, Elen)."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment