Friday, May 28, 2010

Igolfyoo Website,Legit Operation

Help!I've stumbled upon a website: IGolfYoo , and before I buy anything I wanted to make sure if some of you guys had heard of them, and if they were a legit operation. There prices are really lower than I'd expect.I've checked with the BBB for both website and brick and mortar business and there are no complaints at the moment.You guys heard anything?


Yes,I have heard many news about igolfyoo these days.Most of my friends and colleagues used to buy sets of golf clubs from igolfyoo.And last week,I received my Callaway golf from them too.In fact,one of my good friends recomended it to me.The price is much lower than those in the pro golf store.I ordered one just because of its cheap and fine goods.Yesterday,I try its with my wife,she felt great too and she asked me to buy a laddie equipments for her.


So,guy,you can turst Igolfyoo.Igolfyoo is Legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment